Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
clefairyhusbandry
clefairyhusbandry
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Roselia
Favorite Pokémon : CLEFAIRY!!!

continuing my hunt for clefairy.... Empty continuing my hunt for clefairy....

Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:57 am
Ok so, today i am going to try to brave mt. coronet (gross but i am not thinking about it) for a clefairy because the next contest is at the end of the month and i still need time to train!!! very scary to think about. i'll update this thread as i go. i'm currently in eterna city and heading to route 207.

(DO NOT COME TO MY LOCATION!! I DON'T WANT TO BATTLE RIGHT NOW!!!!! im giving my location for research purposes!!! hence posting in the lab.)

there's a lot of kricketot and geodude here which i am not interested in, obviously. anyways i'll probably be here a minute so i'll post again later.
dunsparcelove55
dunsparcelove55
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Me
Favorite Pokémon : Me

continuing my hunt for clefairy.... Empty Re: continuing my hunt for clefairy....

Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:58 am
good luck and staysafe
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Gengar
Favorite Pokémon : Poison types

continuing my hunt for clefairy.... Empty Re: continuing my hunt for clefairy....

Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:39 pm
You should bring someone with you. Unless it’s different in Sinnoh, clefairy only come out at night. You’ll want to be ready for nocturnal Pokémon like the zubat family, and I believe you have sneasel over there? I’m not too familiar with the area, admittedly- my buddy from Sinnoh usually comes over here.
I’m rambling, sorry! Try to bring a ‘mon that has rock-type moves. That’ll cover both zubat and sneasel- but it always helps to check the area you’re going in to best prepare for a trip.
clefairyhusbandry
clefairyhusbandry
Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:15 pm
Thanks for the well wishes everyoen Smile unfortunately i dont have a rock type or anything, just my roselia.

i got pretty far into mt. coronet but still no clefairy. the good news is i found a little cavern to sleep in in case i get stuck in here! im hoping to find one maybe when it gets later so i might be in here for the long haul Shocked

don't worry, i packed some supplies so i should be okay Smile
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Gengar
Favorite Pokémon : Poison types

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:37 pm
Roselia is a good Pokémon! A little fussy, but I love my roserade to bits. Just try to keep away from the snowy areas!
Please stay safe, and happy hunting!
clefairyhusbandry
clefairyhusbandry
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:53 pm
hello everyone sorry for the slow updates! i am on my way out of mt. coronet because i have been in here for over 24 hours and i am almost out of food. i did not find a clefairy (WTF) but i do have a new member of my party which should... probably be fine for the doubles contest at the end of the month. it's a chingling named carillon! maybe i'll even evolve it in time..! thanks for everyone's well wishes. also a huge thanks to the joy that was passing through here and was able to point me in the right direction to the eterna city exit. because oh my arceus.
dunsparcelove55
dunsparcelove55
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Me
Favorite Pokémon : Me

Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:50 pm
chingling is cool im happy your safe

clefairyhusbandry likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum