Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acori
Acori
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Prinplup
Favorite Pokémon : Meowstic
Location : Alola (unless I've forgotten to update after flying back out, lol)

Acori and Plasma-Warrior Empty Acori and Plasma-Warrior

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:37 pm
Hi hello I go by Sage, although Storm and Acori both work OOC as well as IC. In addition to playing as Acori, I also play as the insufferable Plasma-Warrior.

This post is mainly going to be here for me to edit as I establish information so I don't get my wires crossed, but feel free to reference it yourself. If you'd like to plan out a more elaborate RP scenario with either character, please feel free to comment on this thread! (Also, while I'm here, I just want to mention how much fun I'm having! This rules!)
Oh, I should also mention, I might sometimes be gone for a while. I would appreciate it if attention wouldn't be brought to the fact that Acori and Plasma-Warrior only ever seem to be on at the same time. It has no bearing on anything IC, they're always online at the same time because that's when I as the one playing them am online, lol.

Acori

Acori's real name is Storm (last name unknown), and he is a scientist. His job involves traveling between all the different regions to add Pokemon to his Pokedex and help Pokemon professors with their research. His main career goal is to register every single Pokemon in his Pokedex, and his big dream is to discover a brand new Pokemon.
His partner Pokemon is a Prinplup, and he also has an Altaria that knows Fly.
He knows a lot about wild Pokemon, berries, Pokemon temperaments and husbandry, and things like that. He is less well versed in human-made training tools like TMs and Poffins.

Plasma-Warrior

Plasma-Warrior (real name unknown) is an obnoxious Team Plasma grunt who constantly trolls the forums trying to get everyone to release their Pokemon. She is a true and genuine believer in the PETA-style mission of Team Plasma, and refuses to believe anything bad about the leadership. She usually gets banned pretty quickly every time she makes a new account.
Her partner Pokemon is a Liepard, and she also has a Sandshrew that knows Rapid Spin.
She never had a Pokemon growing up, which is a bit of a sore point for her.

Last edited by Acori on Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Acori
Acori
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Prinplup
Favorite Pokémon : Meowstic
Location : Alola (unless I've forgotten to update after flying back out, lol)

Acori and Plasma-Warrior Empty Re: Acori and Plasma-Warrior

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:41 pm
This post, like the first one, will be edited as I go along. Behold, an archive of my favorite Ban Reasons that Plasma-Warrior has received!

Acori and Plasma-Warrior Plasma-ban-1
Acori and Plasma-Warrior Plasma-ban-2

Giratina, dunsparcelove55 and overtheclouds like this post