Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Giratina
Giratina
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Cinccino
Favorite Pokémon : skitty :}

Thoughts on a battle? Empty Thoughts on a battle?

Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:55 am
Soooo there's this kid, the puny sort and almost every day for the past week they've been pestering me about a battle>:{ something about eyez locking meaning we have to fight. but liek, Pashm ISN'T a battle pokemon?? he does have a solid moveset and battle experience just in case we run into some persistent wild pokemon, but trainers I assumed would just have the decency when they see the service harness...

BUT... I know this kid is like. super duper new Twisted Evil I know they have only one pokemon would it be wrong to completely crush this newbie in a battle to teach them a lesson??? I can pack a revive and potion for their pokemon I'm not like. EVIL. and then many treats for Pashm too. I wanna know if this is the right way to go and if this will work?? tongue like a "choose your battles wisely" kind of thing
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Gengar
Favorite Pokémon : Poison types

Thoughts on a battle? Empty Re: Thoughts on a battle?

Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 am
If they’re that persistent, then I’d say go for it. They’re the one challenging you- they shouldn’t be dishing it out if they can’t take it.
Giratina
Giratina
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Cinccino
Favorite Pokémon : skitty :}

Thoughts on a battle? Empty Battle done!!

Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:09 pm
Ohh on the name of any legendary... It was glorious! It waz a total crush Twisted Evil the kids patrat didn't stand a CHANCE against Pashm :}

they took the loss well enough after I healed their pokemon, no hard feelingz but I'm VERY excited not to get pestered while I'm out 'n about Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Pashm is doing well too, it's not like he doesn't like battling itz just a preference plus liek... hes a work pokemon
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Gengar
Favorite Pokémon : Poison types

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:23 pm
Awesome >Smile You're a force to be reckoned with!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum