Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gettingbuggywithit
gettingbuggywithit
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Kricketune
Favorite Pokémon : Vivillon

Hello all. Combees to meet you. Empty Hello all. Combees to meet you.

Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:52 pm
Hello members of Blacephorum. I am using this post to make an introduction. You may refer to me as Bee.
I am a Pokemon Researcher, with my primary field being the study of Bug Pokemon. I travel around the world in pursuit of my studies, with the goal of not only understand more about these creatures, but also to spread awareness and appreciation.

As for some personal details, I am in my 20s. My pronouns are She/Her. I was born and raised in Sinnoh, though I have not been home in quite some time. I am currently on call in Kalos, studying the various patterns that can be observed in Vivillon.

I have one Pokemon Partner of my own. His name is Jingle. He is a Kricketune.

I hope to get along with you all and that we can appreciate the beauty of Bug Pokemon together. Hello all. Combees to meet you. 20220424083919%21Spr_4p_265
Giratina
Giratina
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Cinccino
Favorite Pokémon : skitty :}

Hello all. Combees to meet you. Empty Re: Hello all. Combees to meet you.

Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:03 pm
HI WELCOME!!! its so awesome we're getting so many smart people here in the forum :}} youre more than welcome to share any finds you find really fun while out and about Twisted Evil

gettingbuggywithit likes this post

gettingbuggywithit
gettingbuggywithit
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Kricketune
Favorite Pokémon : Vivillon

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:59 pm
Giratina wrote:HI WELCOME!!! its so awesome we're getting so many smart people here in the forum :}} youre more than welcome to share any finds you find really fun while out and about Twisted Evil

Thank you kindly. Most I've encountered outside the field find the minutia of research to be dull, so I am pleased to see there are people here far more amiable. Please look forward to some of my findings.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum