Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acori
Acori
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Prinplup
Favorite Pokémon : Meowstic
Location : Alola (unless I've forgotten to update after flying back out, lol)

Greetings to Blacephorum! Empty Greetings to Blacephorum!

Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:57 pm
Hello everyone! I know introductions aren't mandatory, but I wanted to make one anyway ^^

My name is Storm, and I work with Pokemon professors all around the world to research and catalog Pokemon. My goal is to scan every existing Pokemon at least once for my own personal Pokedex, in order to help build a more complete picture of Pokemon diversity and genetics. I also hope that, someday, I will be the one to discover a new Pokemon and scan it for the first time ever. Maybe that's a little unrealistic, but it's a dream that keeps me going.

Here on the forums, I hope to help new trainers understand their Pokemon, and learn more about Pokemon behaviour from all of your unique teams!

Apologies if my posts are less than perfectly coherent at the moment; I'm a bit jet-lagged, as I've just landed in Alola.

Giratina and dunsparcelove55 like this post

dunsparcelove55
dunsparcelove55
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Me
Favorite Pokémon : Me

Greetings to Blacephorum! Empty Re: Greetings to Blacephorum!

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:02 pm
hi that sounds realy cool

Acori likes this post

Acori
Acori
Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:03 pm
dunsparcelove55 wrote:hi that sounds realy cool

It is very cool! I love my career, even if it is difficult at times.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Giratina
Giratina
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Cinccino
Favorite Pokémon : skitty :}

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:48 pm
HI welcome to blacephorum Storm!!! Your job sounds super cool I'd love to hear about interesting thingz you come across on the job Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I don't have a very interesting team sadly :{ but I do have Pashm! he's a cinccino which apparently its kind of rare to find a male? he's a service pokemon if you're interested in finding out which species can be trained for that !!

Acori likes this post

Acori
Acori
Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:52 pm
Giratina wrote:HI welcome to blacephorum Storm!!! Your job sounds super cool I'd love to hear about interesting thingz you come across on the job Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I don't have a very interesting team sadly :{ but I do have Pashm! he's a cinccino which apparently its kind of rare to find a male? he's a service pokemon if you're interested in finding out which species can be trained for that !!

That does sound like a unique Pokemon! I'd love to hear more about what kind of service he does, and how you trained him for it. I don't get the chance to see working Pokemon very often out in the field, since we tend to focus on wild specimens.
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Gengar
Favorite Pokémon : Poison types

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:12 pm
Hello! It’s nice to see researchers on here Smile
I hope my team is insightful- they’re all goobers, but they’re my goobers. I’ve certainly had to learn a lot to wrangle all of them… pro tip antidotes work on people too
Giratina
Giratina
Trainer
Partner Pokémon : Cinccino
Favorite Pokémon : skitty :}

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:20 pm
Acori wrote:
Giratina wrote:HI welcome to blacephorum Storm!!! Your job sounds super cool I'd love to hear about interesting thingz you come across on the job Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That does sound like a unique Pokemon! I'd love to hear more about what kind of service he does, and how you trained him for it. I don't get the chance to see working Pokemon very often out in the field, since we tend to focus on wild specimens.

He detects allergens in my food! I don't wanna say everything I'm allergic to but what shinez is that he's able to detect if a meal contains any amount of poisonz from a pokemon!! which isnt usually an issue but I'm really really sensitive to it :} like if a slowpoke was hit with a poison fang from a zubat, he can smell if theres too much left in the tail I'm about to eat even tho the slowpoke was perfectly healthy when it was cut Shocked
But i didn't train him!! I had to pay for it out of my college money :{ but thats okay! As long as Pashm knows what he's doing (which he does Very Happy)
Acori
Acori
Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:29 pm
Tempest_Anker wrote:Hello! It’s nice to see researchers on here Smile
I hope my team is insightful- they’re all goobers, but they’re my goobers. I’ve certainly had to learn a lot to wrangle all of them… pro tip antidotes work on people too

Hah! Don't worry, I've had to self-administer my fair share of antidotes too. Your team must really appreciate your dedication to thoroughly understanding their type.

Giratina wrote:He detects allergens in my food! I don't wanna say everything I'm allergic to but what shinez is that he's able to detect if a meal contains any amount of poisonz from a pokemon!! which isnt usually an issue but I'm really really sensitive to it :} like if a slowpoke was hit with a poison fang from a zubat, he can smell if theres too much left in the tail I'm about to eat even tho the slowpoke was perfectly healthy when it was cut Shocked
But i didn't train him!! I had to pay for it out of my college money :{ but thats okay! As long as Pashm knows what he's doing (which he does Very Happy)

That's so interesting! I knew Minccino had sensitive noses, but I didn't know it was to that degree. It's endlessly fascinating how, for every unique problem, there is an equally unique Pokemon ready to help solve it.
Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:40 pm
I Hope they do, haha! I did quit my old job at the ‘mart for them.

dunsparcelove55
dunsparcelove55
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:06 pm
Plasma-Warrior-5 wrote:
Giratina wrote:
Acori wrote:

He detects allergens in my food! I don't wanna say everything I'm allergic to but what shinez is that he's able to detect if a meal contains any amount of poisonz from a pokemon!! which isnt usually an issue but I'm really really sensitive to it :} like if a slowpoke was hit with a poison fang from a zubat, he can smell if theres too much left in the tail I'm about to eat even tho the slowpoke was perfectly healthy when it was cut Shocked

I can't BELEIVE your EATING POKEMON. Cinccino should make you eat poison to make up for all the INNOCENT Slowpokes you've KILLED to satisfy your SICK CRAVING FOR FLESH
that s not nice Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

dunsparcelove55
dunsparcelove55
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:18 pm
Plasma-Warrior-5 wrote:
dunsparcelove55 wrote:
Plasma-Warrior-5 wrote:
Giratina wrote:
Acori wrote:

I can't BELEIVE your EATING POKEMON. Cinccino should make you eat poison to make up for all the INNOCENT Slowpokes you've KILLED to satisfy your SICK CRAVING FOR FLESH
that s not nice Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ITS' NOT NICE TO EAT POKEMON. IM THROWING UP THINKIGN ABOUT IT
you need a doctor
Acori
Acori
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:21 pm
dunsparcelove55 wrote:
Plasma-Warrior-5 wrote:ITS' NOT NICE TO EAT POKEMON. IM THROWING UP THINKIGN ABOUT IT
you need a doctor

A troll like that needs more than just a doctor, I'm afraid.

Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:22 pm
I have to wonder if it's even the same guy? What if we've got like several people doing this. what if the first guy left after the first acct

Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:28 pm
Plasma-Warrior-5 wrote:
Tempest_Anker wrote:I have to wonder if it's even the same guy? What if we've got like several people doing this. what if the first guy left after the first acct

IM NOT A GUY IM A FEMALE. IDOIT

I have to wonder if it's even the same girl? What if we've got like several people doing this. what if the first girl left after the first acct

Acori likes this post

Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:35 pm
If i released Spectre right now i think she would be upset with me. and then follow me around anyway. it's like you never had a pokemon growing up

Tempest_Anker
Tempest_Anker
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:43 pm
You're right, I don't. Much like you don't know anything about anyone here, or their pokemon.
Or about anything else, for that matter

Acori likes this post

Acori
Acori
Trainer

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:49 pm
Ah... This thread has really spiraled out of control, hasn't it? I just wanted to say hello.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum