Blacephorum | IRL-Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arceus
Arceus
Admin
Trainer
This user has made their first post!
Partner Pokémon : Luxio
Favorite Pokémon : Leafeon
https://blacephorum.forumotion.com

[IC] Blacephorum Guidelines Empty [IC] Blacephorum Guidelines

Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:31 pm
The following is the in-character, in-universe rules of the forum, as created by the diagetic user "Arceus."

Breaking them will not result in a warning or ban so long as you don't break the Moderation or Roleplay Rules.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Hello! Welcome to my (new) forum! I hope we can all have fun and chat about our Pokemon on here, WITHOUT INCIDENT. Here's the rules:

1. Be nice! Don't be rude just because you think someone's Pokemon or strategy sucks. At least battle them if you're going to act like you're better.
  2. Users must be 16+!!!! I'm not going to ban a bunch of kids because I'm not MEAN but this forum is for TRAINERS.
  3. ONLY give out your location if you're in a public place, like a route. DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS!!! Especially if you're in a small town like New Bark. A lot more people are able to fly across to Johto than you think. I don't want to have to shut down this forum like LAST TIME.
  4. Location sharing = battle/trade request. I don't know how many times we have to remind everyone.
  5. Don't spam the chatbox with HM help requests -___- YOU CAN FIND A BIDOOF ON GTS!!! Just download the app, geez!!!
  6. Keep Ball Capsule help questions to Coordination Chat, stop spamming Tall Grass, ffs.
  7. NO MIND READING OR PRETENDING TO MIND READ. EVERYONE knows that you can't do that over the internet. You can't actually tell the future either!!!
  8. User Xx_SkittyClawzzz_xX is PERMA BANNED from this forum due to its UNRULY BEHAVIOR in the LAST FORUM. If you see it post here, report it -__-
  9. The Medical Advice forum is for ACTUAL EMERGENCIES. If you have a hypothetical question take it to "The Lab."
  10. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO IMPERSONATE MODERATORS. I WILL BAN YOU!!
  11. If you see ANYONE break the rules, click the flag in the top-right of posts to REPORT them, and we'll deal with them ASAP!!! Usually we'll give a warning, but we'll also ban users for repeated braking the guidelines.
  12. I'll add more rules if I think the forum needs them. Please be sure to check back regularly, tysm!!! <3333

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

[OOC NOTE: If you're reporting a user's post as a joke, please be sure to mark the report as "JOKE/IN-CHARACTER".]

dunsparcelove55 and scaryh8er like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum